Walsh school had a great start in Chess for this school year. This year the K-12 Meridian Scholastic Chess tournament was held on September 20th. Our Walsh chess team took home first place! Over 250 students from the Austin area participated in the tournament. Walsh Wildcats rocked it!
TEAM AWARDS: 1st place
- Team members: Sarvesh Raghuraman, Shantanu Thorat, Raaj Gumbula, George Li and Abhinu Meka
- 1st place trophy: Sarvesh Raghuraman
- 3rd Place trophy: Shantanu Thorat
- Medals (winning 3/ 5 games): Raaj Gumbula and George Li
Stay current on what is happening around the community. This folder is updated throughout the school year. The button below is a direct link. The folder is permanently located inside the Walsh M.S. eFolder. You can also find a link to the community flyers folder on our “Parents” page.
6th Grade Parents
Students are required to have the following immunizations before entering 7th grade:
- Tdap; 1 dose, if an immunization containing tetanus has not been received in the last 5 years)
- Varicella; 2 doses, if student has not had the chicken pox disease
- Meningococcal; 1 dose of vaccine
If your student has received these immunizations, please send the updated shot record from the health care provider to the school health clinic. By law, we must have a hardcopy as proof of compliance.
Records may be sent in the mail, faxed, scanned and emailed, or delivered in person.
Contact the School Nurse with questions.
Sherry Chambless, R.N.,B.S.N.
Phone: 512- 704-0827
It is time to kickoff CATCH 2015! The video below is narrated by Dr. Flores, it features students participating in CATCH activities and selecting and enjoying GO foods. As a community we can all support each other living a healthier lifestyle.